Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Finali Blog

A new blog to keep you updated on the new happenings at finali
Thanks to all of you that have said, "you should sell that"
I am back in the market and ready for new creations and adventures !
I opened a shop on etsy called finalidesign so please check that out, too!
Below are pictures of a few of the bags featured on etsy. All are made from upcycled linens


I love this one...the pocket is handy

(this one was made from a dress I bought at Goodwill)

for the boys in my life...this one is from a vintage beadspread I found.

I am really excited about attempting the marketplace again! All of you feedback and referrals will be appreciated!



4 comments:

Rabo Karabekian said...

So, I'm killing time, chasing sleep, and your blog jumped up when I inadvertently clicked the "next blog" link on my toolbar. I am incredibly glad it did, these bags are beautiful. I manage a petrol station in a college town with way too many designer knock-offs. I actually saw a bag yesterday with drunken stitching and a triangle tag on the front that said, "PRADO" Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

i like......

Corey said...

great bags and fun material! way to go at starting up a little business!

DivaHill said...

Al, I love everything!! I think I may have to do a little Christmas shopping!